Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Life Continues


As we mourn a passing of a life, we can't help but feel joy at the bright new one right in front of us.

Taiyo has been a great light, banishing away all shadows that might keep me down. This isn't to say he's stopped me from feeling the loss of my Grandfather - not at all. Instead, he's simply helped me see things through a more positive prism.

I'm ready to continue here now.

I've been meaning to point out just how amazing baby clothes are in Japan. We have routinely found things we love for less than 5 dollars. The best part has been how easy it is to find good quality creative clothes. This has really contrasted with the the frustrating experience of having to really dig for creative and interesting clothes here in the states.

Here he is wearing one of my current favorites.

No comments: